The Whole Village Family Resource Center (WVFRC) opened in 1996; the community garden was completed in 1998 and the campus became the permanent home for the Bridge House shelter in 2002. On April 1, 2011, WVFRC merged with Lakes Region United Way, and on January 1, 2013, Lakes Region merged into Granite United Way.
Whole Village plays a dual role as a Community Center and a Family Resource Center. From its inception, WVFRC has been promoting individual and family well-being and providing centralized resources to the 20 communities we serve. We are proud to be here to help.
- assists more than 200 families each year in obtaining services or supports
- hosts over 1,600 family events, support groups, trainings, planning sessions, and community meetings attended by more than 15,000 people.
- is used by over 5,000 different individuals receiving services offered by our partners at our campus.
- assists in excess of 9,000 inquiries for information and referral by our front desk.
- works with more than 50 community partners who regularly schedule client and community meetings.
WHAT WE DO….
Family Support Services
- Family Services Coordination
- Parent Education
- Family Socialization
Info & Referral
14 Social Service Agencies
Facilitate Connection Between Community Partners